Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Script Frenzy - finally under way

I had a slow start on my screenplay for Script Frenzy. Should have started April 1, but I had other deadline-driven writing to complete. Then we spent the weekend helping catalog my mother's artworks from the past 40 years (material for some future play).

But now we're rolling. Here's a view of my screenplay Goalscape. This shows just Act 1, and you can see that I have tinted the first two scenes to indicate that they are WRITTEN!
..

The characters are speaking to me faster than I can transcribe what they say, and that is an excellent sign so early in a script. For instance, it turns out that the cartoony boss of one of the lead characters actually has a sense of humor. I didn't know that!

Stay tuned: Act 1 should be finished before the end of the week.

No comments: