Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goalscape to the rescue!

I am co-producing a monthly television show for a couple of local public-access stations in Massachusetts. The show, "Live from Studio A", will feature staged readings of short plays by local playwrights, so as you can imagine, it is a herding-cats sort of project.

So of course I reached for Goalscape. I have one Goalscape for tracking general start-up tasks (design logo; set rehearsal schedule...). Here is my other Goalscape, covering the specifics of the first six episodes:

I'll be living by this for the next little while...will let you know how it goes. The episodes will eventually be available as streaming media, and I will link to them when that comes to pass (in the fall of 2011).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Goalscape, really balanced and the colors do add power, just waiting for them to add more "coloring" schemes.

Cool, you're working it out!!!!

Goalscorer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Cool!