Thursday, August 12, 2010

Your feedback is very important to us

So I was riding on the commuter train from Boston to Lowell, and the wifi kept cutting out. I am by now inured to losing the Internet connection once or twice during the 40-minute trip (there is a black hole near North Chelmsford), but nine times?

So I found the customer comment form to let them know that the service is deteriorating from 'okay' through 'annoying' to 'why even pretend it's a service?' And I could not submit my feedback on the form they supply. There is a required field called "Topic" with a pulldown menu and the instruction "Please select a Type of Feedback". And there are no options available. Nothing to choose. I clicked "view source" to double check. Hahaha up your nose, Mr. Customer.

So I called them today and waited for an hour to talk to a customer service rep who didn't have a clue what I was talking about, or why I was telling her. But she carefully took down what I said and promised to pass it on.

I guess I'll plan to do only offline work on the train from now on.
               

No comments: