Friday, February 4, 2011

Just one last feature to add...

So I'm working on this application called Dotty, and it is almost ready to go. There's just this one last tiny feature I have to throw in, a feature that isn't even needed at the start of the application's use. Should be no trouble at all.

So this afternoon I sketched out the feature's flow, and made notes about the various functions I'll have to write to support it. Came out like this:



Someone please remind me next time about the perils of 'feature creep'...preferably with a whack to the head.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shh--it's not even true. There are a whole bunch of features to add. But I console myself that they are "version 2" features.

Robin said...

I wish I could actually read the flow chart. Right now it's an impressive-looking assortment of colored shapes and their attendant collections of black pixel-y blurs.